Shea Butter Buying Tips
Shea butter also known as the gold of women’s beauty is available in different grades. This makes it difficult to buy these and other cosmetics. But here are some tips that will help you find the best quality of Shea butter for your health and beauty concerns from discount skincare online australia.
Tips to consider while buying Shea butter:
- Choose organic or unrefined Shea butter as compared to refined or ultra refined one.
- Choose the product from a reliable source such as discount cosmetics online australia and brand that is known to manufacture quality products.
- Check the smell of the product before buying. If it is little earthy or nutty then it is natural. If you get smell like plastic or any other scent then it is chemically refined Shea butter.
- Try a small amount of butter on your arm before you buy. It should give a moisturizing and soothing effect.
- Choose a product having slightly yellow or green color. White or ivory colored Shea butter is not pure and has undergone refinement.
Tips for storing Shea butter:
It is highly recommended to Store Shea butter products in a cool environment. If you are buying wholesale Shea butter soaps then make sure to keep them in an airtight container and place in a cool environment away from direct sunlight. Keep in mind that on an average these soaps have a shelf life of two years, so you must buy accordingly. after this time the product will give an acidic or rancid smell. You must throw away the soaps in that case.