Proxy Servers are very useful in the case of blocked websites. They are used by multiple users, but there are certain drawbacks of using the proxy servers. A proxy server is an application gateway that allows the transfer of information from blocked websites. It uses a large scale area network to filter all the restrictions. Proxy servers are categorized into various sections which are useful in different situations. It includes:
- Forward: It is one of the standard categories of the proxy web server. It acts as an intermediate between your device and a large scale network.
- Reverse: It acts as an intermediate between the web groups and servers. It could be used as a gateway between LAN and your device.
- Open: It is open for all the users. It is a public type of network with no charges. They can be accessed from anywhere.
Free proxy servers are often loaded with various security problems. Users need to find a secure connection where data is safe. The browsing speed will surely increase with the help of a web proxy.
How Does It Work?
Proxy servers act as an intermediate between a small area network and large scale network. The total process is based on the client-server mechanism. It uses the local cache memory. The backend process is complex using different TCP/IP protocols. Various agencies deal with the services of giving a free proxy server.
Different Categories Of Proxy Servers
- HTTP Proxy Web Servers
- SSL Proxy Web Servers
- Socks Proxy Web Servers
- Web Proxies
- Transparent Proxies
Benefits of Using Proxy Servers
- The client IP address is hidden. It is a safe process.
- Get access to all the restricted content and websites by your organization.
- The original loading time will get reduced due to enhanced speed.
- Malicious content is filtered out with the help of firewalls and security mechanisms.
- Users can use it anonymously.
Users can access the games, videos and various contents on free proxy using the Virtual Private Network. It allows users to download anything without getting noticed.